With the import tool, you can import your entire caseload at one time. Watch the video to learn how!
- Go to Caseload > Import
- Download the import template.
- Fill in any/all of the columns in the CSV file. You can leave columns blank.
- Save it as a new file, but make sure it is still a CSV file.
- Go back to Caseload > Import and click 'Choose File'.
- Choose the newly saved CSV file.
- Click 'Import'.
- All of your students will show up under Caseload.
- When adding phone numbers, do not add hyphens or spaces. Only type in the numbers.
- If you have a 0 as the first number of your zip code, Excel will automatically delete the 0. You will need to do the following to fix it:
- Highlight the entire zip code column on the CSV file.
- Click the number formating dropdown that says 'General'.
- Click 'More Number Formats'.
- Choose Special > Zip Codes.