Watch this video tutorial or read the directions below and learn how to log session data!
Logging Student Data
- In order to log sessions, there must be corresponding events on the calendar. The system generates 'unlogged sessions' once the event date and time pass.
- You can get to a student log in three different ways.
- Click on the calendar event.
- Go to Caseload > Unlogged sessions and choose the session.
- Go to Caseload > Student > Session Logs and click the log event button at the bottom of the page.
- Once you are under a session log, choose 1 or more goals that were targeted during a session.
- If the student was absent, do not check the box. If the student was absent, check the box and choose a reason.
- Add your data for each goal.
- Adjust the time if needed. The time will automatically show based on the calendar event time.
- Add a note if you would like.
- Click 'Log Session'.
Viewing Previous Logged Sessions
- Click Caseload > Session Logs to view all student logs at the same time.
- To view individual student sessions, go to the student's profile > Session Logs.